FRANCE: Current Discussions Between DANONE Group and Yakult Honsha Co, Ltd Come to an End
As announced on April 13th, Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd (Japan) and DANONE Group (NYSE: DA - news; France) and their respective Chairman have explored the possibility of entering into an alliance in the area of probiotics.Collaboration opportunities such as exchange of R&D, cooperation in sourcing and distribution as well as cross shareholdings have been discussed in details. Both companies have however mutually agreed to terminate current discussions, as a result of disagreements regarding the possible scope of the alliance.Both companies will continue executing their own strategy with the objective of further contributing to the promotion of health and well being of people around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs