FRANCE: Current Discussions Between DANONE Group and Yakult Honsha Co, Ltd Come to an End
As announced on April 13th, Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd (Japan) and DANONE Group (NYSE: DA - news; France) and their respective Chairman have explored the possibility of entering into an alliance in the area of probiotics.Collaboration opportunities such as exchange of R&D, cooperation in sourcing and distribution as well as cross shareholdings have been discussed in details. Both companies have however mutually agreed to terminate current discussions, as a result of disagreements regarding the possible scope of the alliance.Both companies will continue executing their own strategy with the objective of further contributing to the promotion of health and well being of people around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016