USA: Customs officials uncover caviar smuggling ring - MEMBERS
A large-scale caviar smuggling operation has been broken by US customs officials. A Russian businessman set up a network of 'mules' who carried suitcases filled with tins of caviar illegally harvested from sturgeon in the Caspian Sea into Los Angeles and Miami airports, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs