FRANCE: Cutbacks planned at Entremont Alliance
Entremont Alliance, the company set up following the merger of the milk products activities of Europe's leading hard cheese maker Entremont Fromager and Brittany-based cooperative Unicopa, are to make 173 job cuts as part of a reorganisation project which sees activities being transferred from certain plants to others within the group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill