USA: Cytec receives EPA regulatory approval to market ECO2FUME phosphine fumigant for food storage applications
Cytec Industries Inc. (NYSE:CYT) announced today that the company has received regulatory approval from the U.S. EPA to market ECO2FUME® phosphine fumigant for food applications, including grains, nuts and fruits. Cytec secured EPA approval in December 1999 to market the fumigant for non-food applications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action