USA: Cytec receives EPA regulatory approval to market ECO2FUME phosphine fumigant for food storage applications
Cytec Industries Inc. (NYSE:CYT) announced today that the company has received regulatory approval from the U.S. EPA to market ECO2FUME® phosphine fumigant for food applications, including grains, nuts and fruits. Cytec secured EPA approval in December 1999 to market the fumigant for non-food applications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs