CANADA: Dairy Commission ignores consumer and industry concerns by approving exorbitant dairy price increase
TORONTO/CNW/ - The Food and Consumer Products Manufacturers of Canada (FCPMC) is appalled at the Canadian Dairy Commission's (CDC) decision to ignore consumer and industry concerns by announcing an exorbitant and unjustified increase in the price of industrial milk, used to make dairy products such as cheese, ice cream and yoghurt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations