CANADA: Dairy Commission ignores consumer and industry concerns by approving exorbitant dairy price increase
TORONTO/CNW/ - The Food and Consumer Products Manufacturers of Canada (FCPMC) is appalled at the Canadian Dairy Commission's (CDC) decision to ignore consumer and industry concerns by announcing an exorbitant and unjustified increase in the price of industrial milk, used to make dairy products such as cheese, ice cream and yoghurt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO