GREECE: Dairy company sees increased sales, profits
Greek dairy firm Kri Kri is expected to post increased profit and sales results for 2001.
Consolidated profit is expected to reach €1.6m (US$1.4m) while sales climb ro €12m from €9m year-on-year.
Kri Kri received approval yesterday [Thursday] to move to an initial public offering on the Athens Stock Exchange's Parallel Market.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea