GREECE: Dairy company sees increased sales, profits
Greek dairy firm Kri Kri is expected to post increased profit and sales results for 2001.
Consolidated profit is expected to reach €1.6m (US$1.4m) while sales climb ro €12m from €9m year-on-year.
Kri Kri received approval yesterday [Thursday] to move to an initial public offering on the Athens Stock Exchange's Parallel Market.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund