UK: Dairy Crest pension plan draws wrath of union
Dairy Crest's plans to close its final-salary pension scheme to new employees has drawn heat from the Transport and General Workers' Union, who are considering the possibility of industrial action to halt prevent the company pushing ahead with proposals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk