UK: Dairy Crest posts 4% rise in annual profits
UK dairy products group Dairy Crest has reported a 4% rise in annual profits, but warned that excess stocks of mature cheddar cheese would continue to impact profit margins. The company, whose brands include Utterly Butterly, Cathedral City and Yoplait, said margins would be affected in its current first half to September but are forecast to improve in the second half.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti