UK: Dairy Crest pulls Clover Seedburst
Dairy Crest has delisted its Clover Seedburst product
Dairy Crest has announced it is pulling its blended seed-based spread Clover Seedburst off shelves after performance fell "behind expectations".
The firm said Clover Seedburst was part of a category that "succeeded in some European markets but unfortunately failed to find traction with UK consumers".
"The performance of Clover Seedburst behind expectations is naturally disappointing; however it is a market reality that not all NPD succeeds," the firm added.
Canadean's "Dairy Crest Group plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile conta...
Dairy in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains ...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global dairy food market during January....
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global ice cream market during July 2014. Summar...
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- US performance weighs on General Mills