UK: Dairy Crest set to open super dairies and achieve cost synergies
An investment worth £54m is nearing completion as UK food company Dairy Crest gets ready to open the first of two new "super dairies" this November. Dairy Crest, which controls brands such as Clover butter and Cathedral City cheese, expects the dairies to ensure that the group enjoys long-term dominance in the liquid milk sector. They will be situated in London and Gloucester.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses