NEW ZEALAND: Dairy execs give "reasonable" explanation for milk prices
David Russell, CEO of the Consumers Institute, said yesterday [Tuesday] that he has received a "reasonable explanation" as to why the cost of milk in New Zealand is so high. Russell told Stuff that he has consulted dairy executives Mainland CEO Geoff Norgate and NZDF CEO Peter McClure in separate meetings on the cost of milk, seeking answers in response to public debate about why the price of milk is increasing while commodity prices are falling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs