NEW ZEALAND: Dairy execs give "reasonable" explanation for milk prices
David Russell, CEO of the Consumers Institute, said yesterday [Tuesday] that he has received a "reasonable explanation" as to why the cost of milk in New Zealand is so high. Russell told Stuff that he has consulted dairy executives Mainland CEO Geoff Norgate and NZDF CEO Peter McClure in separate meetings on the cost of milk, seeking answers in response to public debate about why the price of milk is increasing while commodity prices are falling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry