NEW ZEALAND: Dairy execs give "reasonable" explanation for milk prices
David Russell, CEO of the Consumers Institute, said yesterday [Tuesday] that he has received a "reasonable explanation" as to why the cost of milk in New Zealand is so high. Russell told Stuff that he has consulted dairy executives Mainland CEO Geoff Norgate and NZDF CEO Peter McClure in separate meetings on the cost of milk, seeking answers in response to public debate about why the price of milk is increasing while commodity prices are falling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group