AUSTRALIA: Dairy Farm announce Franklins carve up; analysts caution as to ACCC approval
Australia's supermarket giants are on the verge of carving up the 287 outlets of beleaguered discount chain Franklins . A proposed break-up of the chain, announced today by Hong Kong based parents Dairy Farm International , will see the lion's share of 120 stores go to independent supermarkets under the IGA trading banner through a divestment alliance deal with
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail