SINGAPORE: Dairy Farm launches courtesy campaign - for staff and customers
Singapore retail leader Dairy Farm Group announced the launch of a new campaign to reward top-performing staff and courteous customers. Aptly named "We Brighten Up Your Day", the campaign will involve over 5,200 fulltime and part-time employees and 326 stores within the Dairy Farm Group in Singapore. The campaign will be carried out from 1 May to 31 July, 2002. Participating retail chains include the Cold Storage group of supermarkets, Giant hypermarkets, 7-Eleven shops, and Guardian and Photo Finish outlets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs