SINGAPORE: Dairy Farm launches courtesy campaign - for staff and customers
Singapore retail leader Dairy Farm Group announced the launch of a new campaign to reward top-performing staff and courteous customers. Aptly named "We Brighten Up Your Day", the campaign will involve over 5,200 fulltime and part-time employees and 326 stores within the Dairy Farm Group in Singapore. The campaign will be carried out from 1 May to 31 July, 2002. Participating retail chains include the Cold Storage group of supermarkets, Giant hypermarkets, 7-Eleven shops, and Guardian and Photo Finish outlets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti