SINGAPORE: Dairy Farm launches courtesy campaign - for staff and customers
Singapore retail leader Dairy Farm Group announced the launch of a new campaign to reward top-performing staff and courteous customers. Aptly named "We Brighten Up Your Day", the campaign will involve over 5,200 fulltime and part-time employees and 326 stores within the Dairy Farm Group in Singapore. The campaign will be carried out from 1 May to 31 July, 2002. Participating retail chains include the Cold Storage group of supermarkets, Giant hypermarkets, 7-Eleven shops, and Guardian and Photo Finish outlets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins