AUSTRALIA: Dairy farmers have extra time to submit deregulation papers
Diary farmers have been granted an extra deadline for the submitting their deregulation papers. The papers, designed to assess how much farmers should be paid under the dairy structure adjustment system, are now due in on 17 May. Warren Truss, Australian agriculture minister, revealed the extension yesterday, saying that it was essential that all farmers who needed the papers should receive them and have chance to submit them. Originally, the deadline was yesterday (16 February).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units