AUSTRALIA: Dairy Farmers' members may get to consider all takeover, acquisition proposals
Members of the New South Wales (NSW) dairy co-operative, Dairy Farmers , are set to vote on restructuring plans next month. Among the plans is a provision to make the company's board submit all takeover or acquisition proposals to a members' vote. The provision has been welcomed by members, who have witnessed two takeover offers vetoed by the board in as many years. In December 2000,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning