AUSTRALIA: Dairy Farmers' members may get to consider all takeover, acquisition proposals
Members of the New South Wales (NSW) dairy co-operative, Dairy Farmers , are set to vote on restructuring plans next month. Among the plans is a provision to make the company's board submit all takeover or acquisition proposals to a members' vote. The provision has been welcomed by members, who have witnessed two takeover offers vetoed by the board in as many years. In December 2000,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund