AUSTRALIA: Dairy Farmers' members may get to consider all takeover, acquisition proposals
Members of the New South Wales (NSW) dairy co-operative, Dairy Farmers , are set to vote on restructuring plans next month. Among the plans is a provision to make the company's board submit all takeover or acquisition proposals to a members' vote. The provision has been welcomed by members, who have witnessed two takeover offers vetoed by the board in as many years. In December 2000,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega