AUSTRALIA: Dairy farmers to get health and safety website
Dairy farmers in Victoria will soon be able to improve their occupational health and safety after Farmsafe Victoria revealed that it has received a promise of funding from the Geoffry Gardiner Dairy Foundation. The project will involve the development of a website at the University of Ballarat that will provide practical health and safety information for dairy farmers. The website will be trialled in September.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch