SINGAPORE: Dairy Farms to open up to 20 more hypermarkets in South Asia by end of 2004
Hong Kong-based retail giant Dairy Farm International (DFI) has revealed plans to open up to 20 new hypermarkets across South Asia by the end of 2004. The openings will bring DFI's total number of outlets in the area to about 30, and build on the company's annual sales, which DFI officials estimate are currently at S$1bn (US$0.54bn).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife