SOUTH AFRICA: Dairy firm Clover "eyes listing"
South African dairy processor Clover Ltd is reportedly planning to float on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
According to Reuters, Clover's board approved plans to list to help the company raise ZAR337m (US$48.1m).
Milk suppliers hold around 85% of Clover, with management controlling the rest of the company's shares.
Officials at Clover could not be reached for comment as just-food went to press.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund