USA: Dairy Fresh announces voluntary recall
Dairy Fresh LLC announced Friday (5 October) that it is voluntarily recalling one-half gallon packages of Ingles Best Banana Split ice cream. This product may contain almonds or pieces of almonds. Individuals with allergies to almonds run the risk of a serious or life threatening reaction if they consume this product. Dairy Fresh LLC initiated the recall after almonds were discovered in a one half-gallon package of Ingles Best Banana Split ice cream. No illness or allergic reactions have been reported thus far.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods