USA: Dairy Fresh announces voluntary recall
Dairy Fresh, LLC announced yesterday that it is voluntarily recalling one-half gallon packages of Food Lion Fudge Royale ice cream. This product may contain peanuts or pieces of peanuts. Individuals with allergies to peanuts run the risk of a serious or life threatening reaction if they consume this product. Dairy Fresh, LLC initiated the recall after peanuts were discovered in a one half-gallon package of Food Lion Fudge Royale ice cream. No illness or allergic reactions have been reported thus far.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti