FRANCE: Dairy giant Sodiaal completes merger with 3A
Sodiaal has completed a merger with counterpart 3A
Dairy firm Sodiaal has today (8 January 2014) confirmed the completion of a merger with counterpart 3A following the deal being announced by just-food in June 2013.
The deal allows Sodiaal and 3A to join forces ahead of "a context of change" in the dairy sector with the end of EU milk quotas around 2015 read a statement at the time.
The merger is expected to take Sodiaal's annual revenues to more than EUR5bn (US$6.8bn).
3A has a broad portfolio of cheeses including Massif Central AOC such as Fourme, Bleu, Cantal, Saint-Nectaire as well as Roquefort and AOC Brie de Meaux and Munster.
Its business also extends to yogurt-making, patisserie, frozen deli products and whey.
Synopsis Baby Food France examines the trends in the baby food market for 2006-2012, with forecasts to 2018. It examines how live birth rates, breastfeeding trends, the economic crisis, new product an...
“Baby Nutrition Insights 2014 - Issue 18” is a new report that is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering the baby food industry. It is a quarterly review of the latest news & analysis ...
“Baby Nutrition Insights 2014 - Issue 19” is a new report that is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering the baby food industry. It is a quarterly review of the latest news & analysis ...
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- How the Applegate acquisition will benefit Hormel
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Heinz, Boulder face off in Smart Balance TM spat
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)