USA: Dairy Mart reports US$63.2m, CEO speaks of uncertainty over group’s future
Hudson-based Dairy Mart Convenience Stores Inc. will report a US$63.2m loss in its fiscal year results. Double the US$29.4m net loss reported in fiscal 2001, Dairy Mart attributes the result to costs related to its bankruptcy proceedings, as well as the costs of closing unprofitable stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs