USA: Dairy Mart reports US$63.2m, CEO speaks of uncertainty over group’s future
Hudson-based Dairy Mart Convenience Stores Inc. will report a US$63.2m loss in its fiscal year results. Double the US$29.4m net loss reported in fiscal 2001, Dairy Mart attributes the result to costs related to its bankruptcy proceedings, as well as the costs of closing unprofitable stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO