USA: Dairy.com announces successful launch of e-market pilot
Today, Dairy.com, an independent, neutral Internet exchange serving the dairy industry, announced the successful launch of its e-market pilot. The pilot includes several of the founding partners of Dairy.com and will validate the site's functionality prior to opening the site to the entire dairy industry in March 2001. Seven companies, 66 plants and 69 traders and schedulers are involved in the pilot. The first trade was transacted on January 17 between Land O'Lakes and Suiza Foods. To date, approximately $500,000 of cream has been transacted through the site.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth