USA: Dairy.com announces the selection of technology partners; ATG, Digex,
Yesterday, Dairy.com, an independent, neutral Internet exchange serving the dairy industry, announced the selection of ATG Dynamo (e-Business Platform, Interwoven TeamSite, and Moai LiveExchange (as the technology to power its e-market. Dairy.com also announced the selection of Digex as its managed Web-hosting provider. This technology is the foundation for Dairy.com's neutral and open bid-ask exchange. Dairy.com's online dairy commodity exchange will enable users to have better visibility of trading partners and market prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning