USA: Dairy.com announces the selection of technology partners; ATG, Digex,
Yesterday, Dairy.com, an independent, neutral Internet exchange serving the dairy industry, announced the selection of ATG Dynamo (e-Business Platform, Interwoven TeamSite, and Moai LiveExchange (as the technology to power its e-market. Dairy.com also announced the selection of Digex as its managed Web-hosting provider. This technology is the foundation for Dairy.com's neutral and open bid-ask exchange. Dairy.com's online dairy commodity exchange will enable users to have better visibility of trading partners and market prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week