USA: Dairy.com commences pilot of Cheese Exchange
Dairy.com, an independent, neutral Internet exchange serving the dairy industry, announced today the successful launch of its cheese-trading pilot. Seven companies have joined the Dairy.com Cheese Exchange pilot including Kraft Foods, Dairy Farmers of America, Hilmar Cheese, Land O'Lakes, Leprino Foods, Sargento Foods, and Schreiber Foods to validate the functionality of the cheese exchange prior to full industry launch. The cheese exchange is scheduled to open for the entire dairy industry in November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega