USA: Dairy.com commences pilot of Cheese Exchange
Dairy.com, an independent, neutral Internet exchange serving the dairy industry, announced today the successful launch of its cheese-trading pilot. Seven companies have joined the Dairy.com Cheese Exchange pilot including Kraft Foods, Dairy Farmers of America, Hilmar Cheese, Land O'Lakes, Leprino Foods, Sargento Foods, and Schreiber Foods to validate the functionality of the cheese exchange prior to full industry launch. The cheese exchange is scheduled to open for the entire dairy industry in November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw