USA: Dairy.com rolls out long awaited B2B e-marketplace
Dairy.com is set to roll out its long awaited B2B e-marketplace to the dairy industry today, the first of five platforms that aim to establish the site as the definitive resource for the sector. Founded in July 2000 by a consortium of eight leading dairy companies, the site is committed to representing all segments of the dairy industry and the market place is designed to leverage the power of the Internet to maximise efficiency in the buying and selling of dairy commodities. The pilot of this platform processed transactions that totalled around US$18m from just 100 plants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods