USA: Dairy.com rolls out long awaited B2B e-marketplace
Dairy.com is set to roll out its long awaited B2B e-marketplace to the dairy industry today, the first of five platforms that aim to establish the site as the definitive resource for the sector. Founded in July 2000 by a consortium of eight leading dairy companies, the site is committed to representing all segments of the dairy industry and the market place is designed to leverage the power of the Internet to maximise efficiency in the buying and selling of dairy commodities. The pilot of this platform processed transactions that totalled around US$18m from just 100 plants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target