AUSTRALIA: DairyWA's AGM cancelled over government procrastination
DairyWA says its inaugural AGM has been cancelled because of government inaction; Agriculture Minister Kim Chance has still not signed off on the assets of the Dairy Industry Authority . The previous government had promised dairy farmers in West Australia that the value of the regulatory body would form part of a A$37m (US$17.95m) state rescue package, but according to the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin