USA: Dakota Growers Pasta Co to sell stock to the public
Members of the Dakota Growers Pasta Co (DGP) have widely approved changing the grower- owned cooperative to a common stock corporation. The approval allows the conversion of cooperative shares to common stock that will be available for public trading. "DGP has evolved quickly during our first decade of existence, and this is one more important transitional change for us," said Chairman Jack Dalrymple: "Moving forward, we will work hard at developing a market for the original grower-members and potential new stockholders to trade their stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife