USA: Dakota Growers Pasta Co to sell stock to the public
Members of the Dakota Growers Pasta Co (DGP) have widely approved changing the grower- owned cooperative to a common stock corporation. The approval allows the conversion of cooperative shares to common stock that will be available for public trading. "DGP has evolved quickly during our first decade of existence, and this is one more important transitional change for us," said Chairman Jack Dalrymple: "Moving forward, we will work hard at developing a market for the original grower-members and potential new stockholders to trade their stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund