USA: Damon's Grill to double outlets with new franchise recruitment programme
Columbus, Ohio-based full-service, casual dining chain Damon's Grill has launched a new franchise recruitment programme, which it hopes will double its number of restaurants over the next several years. The "Chain of Choice" programme will see Damon's work with restaurant franchise consulting firm KMH Partners, to target multi-unit restaurant operators in key geographic markets who are looking to expand their portfolios. The new recruitment programme follows nearly three years of work to reshape the chain and prepare it for growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target