DENMARK: Dandy to sell gum brands to Cadbury Schweppes - reports
Acquisitive UK confectionery and soft drinks company Cadbury Schweppes is close to extending its chewing gum portfolio in Denmark. The Bagger-Soeresen family, which owns the Danish chewing gum manufacturer Dandy A/S, told Dow Jones Newswires that it is close to finalising an agreement to sell parts of its business to Cadbury Schweppes. "We're still in talks but whether we'll reach a deal this week or the next I can't say yet," owner Holger Bagger-Soerensen said. We're close but still have a few issues left to be sorted out."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin