UK: Dane invents non-drip teabag, Sainsbury's may launch it in the UK
A Danish inventor had launched a non-drip teabag. Kurt Christensen and his son Henrik have together produced a flat, triangular tea bag known as the Teangle, which could revolutionise the tea bag market as the inventor revealed he is in talks with UK supermarket group Sainsbury's, which last week confirmed its is considering selling the Teangle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project