DENMARK/USA: Danisco acquires US flavour specialist
Florida Flavors is globally one of the top three flavour houses focusing on fruit flavours for the juice industry As of yesterday Danisco has concluded an agreement for the purchase of the business of Florida Flavors Inc., headquartered in Lakeland, Florida, the USA. Florida Flavors is a family-owned company specialising in R&D, production and marketing of natural citrus, apple and other fruit flavours and components derived from the named fruit (FTNF). The primary focus of Florida Flavors is on the food and beverage and related industries. Florida Flavors also produces citrus specialities and fragrance components as well as other natural fruit flavour compounds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning