DENMARK/USA: Danisco acquires US flavour specialist
Florida Flavors is globally one of the top three flavour houses focusing on fruit flavours for the juice industry As of yesterday Danisco has concluded an agreement for the purchase of the business of Florida Flavors Inc., headquartered in Lakeland, Florida, the USA. Florida Flavors is a family-owned company specialising in R&D, production and marketing of natural citrus, apple and other fruit flavours and components derived from the named fruit (FTNF). The primary focus of Florida Flavors is on the food and beverage and related industries. Florida Flavors also produces citrus specialities and fragrance components as well as other natural fruit flavour compounds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses