DENMARK/USA: Danisco acquires US flavour specialist
Florida Flavors is globally one of the top three flavour houses focusing on fruit flavours for the juice industry As of yesterday Danisco has concluded an agreement for the purchase of the business of Florida Flavors Inc., headquartered in Lakeland, Florida, the USA. Florida Flavors is a family-owned company specialising in R&D, production and marketing of natural citrus, apple and other fruit flavours and components derived from the named fruit (FTNF). The primary focus of Florida Flavors is on the food and beverage and related industries. Florida Flavors also produces citrus specialities and fragrance components as well as other natural fruit flavour compounds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail