DENMARK/USA: Danisco acquires US flavour specialist
Florida Flavors is globally one of the top three flavour houses focusing on fruit flavours for the juice industry As of yesterday Danisco has concluded an agreement for the purchase of the business of Florida Flavors Inc., headquartered in Lakeland, Florida, the USA. Florida Flavors is a family-owned company specialising in R&D, production and marketing of natural citrus, apple and other fruit flavours and components derived from the named fruit (FTNF). The primary focus of Florida Flavors is on the food and beverage and related industries. Florida Flavors also produces citrus specialities and fragrance components as well as other natural fruit flavour compounds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations