DENMARK: Danisco annouce new employee-elected director
Notice No. 17/2001: In our announcement no. 8/2001, it was stated that Senior Shop Steward Finn Larsen would retire as an employee-elected member of Danisco A/S´ Board of Directors as a result of the divestment of Danisco Flexible. At the supplementary election held on 28 November 2001, Shop Steward Werner Hess, Danisco Cultor in Grindsted, Denmark, was elected by the employees as new member of Danisco A/S´ Board of Directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast