DENMARK: Danisco annouce new employee-elected director
Notice No. 17/2001: In our announcement no. 8/2001, it was stated that Senior Shop Steward Finn Larsen would retire as an employee-elected member of Danisco A/S´ Board of Directors as a result of the divestment of Danisco Flexible. At the supplementary election held on 28 November 2001, Shop Steward Werner Hess, Danisco Cultor in Grindsted, Denmark, was elected by the employees as new member of Danisco A/S´ Board of Directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020