DENMARK: Danisco announce drop in Q3 results
Danish food ingredients giant Danisco has announced consolidated profit of DKK164m (US$19.4m) for the Q3, ended 31 January 2002. This figure is down from DKK223m year on year, which the company explained was a result of unfavourable market conditions at the end of the calendar year, which impacted on earnings (EBITA) in its Ingredients and Sweeteners segment. Changes in the EU sugar regime also affected earnings (EBITA) in the Sugar segment negatively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch