DENMARK: Danisco announce drop in Q3 results
Danish food ingredients giant Danisco has announced consolidated profit of DKK164m (US$19.4m) for the Q3, ended 31 January 2002. This figure is down from DKK223m year on year, which the company explained was a result of unfavourable market conditions at the end of the calendar year, which impacted on earnings (EBITA) in its Ingredients and Sweeteners segment. Changes in the EU sugar regime also affected earnings (EBITA) in the Sugar segment negatively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti