SWEDEN: Danisco announces approval of the 2000/01 annual accounts
Yesterday Danisco A/S held its Annual General Meeting (AGM), at which the 2000/01 Annual Accounts were approved. The AGM adopted the proposal of the Board of Directors to pay dividend of DKK 6.00 per share of DKK 20, or DKK 339 million. Landowner Jon Krabbe and Dr. tech. h.c. Bo Berggren were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw