DENMARK: Danisco announces new enzyme and culture screening
Capitalising on the state-of-the-art technology within robotics, Danish firm Danisco has markedly strengthened its biotechnology capacity within enzymes and cultures. The robotic system significantly enhances Danisco´s capacity to find and isolate new enzymes and cultures. Food processing enzymes are used by Danisco´s customers to produce foods with improved physical properties, eg texture. Cultures are used for cheese, yoghurt and some non-dairy applications including bio preservation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly