DENMARK: Danisco commissions production facilities in Grindsted
Danish food ingredients giant Danisco has announced that it has commissioned new production facilities worth around DKr90m (US$10.6mm) at the Grindsted site, dedicated to the production of Natamax ™, a biological protectant used by the global food industry. For five years Danisco has been holding the rights to Natamax™, which was originally developed by Pfizer. Until now, Danisco had Natamax™ produced at a Pfizer plant in the US, but Danisco has now started up production itself. Natamax™ is produced on the basis of fermentation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target