DEMARK: Danisco Cultor opens new confectionery and fruit prep laboratories
After a year of planning and building, Danisco Cultor's new confectionery and fruit prep laboratories in Kansas City are open for business. The new labs give Danisco Cultor's confectionery and fruit prep group approximately four times more lab space than they previously occupied. Included in these new labs is a 450-square foot temperature and humidity controlled dry lab which allows Danisco Cultor to work with low-moisture products, such as chocolate and panned confections, year round.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti