DENMARK: Danisco divests food business in Denmark
Danisco Foods has entered into a conclusive agreement with the company Jut.2141 A/S, represented by Mr Henning Krustrup, Managing Director, and Mr Jørgen Kimø, Director, for the takeover of Danisco Foods, Odense. The business produces frozen bakery products. The new owners will continue the business under the name of Mette Munk A/S, and Mr Henning Krustrup will take up the position as managing director.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods