DENMARK/AUSTRALIA: Danisco emerges as bidder for ingredient manufacturer, Germantown
Danisco has been identified as a potential bidder of Goodman Fielder's food ingredients producer Germantown. The Australian Financial Review reported today that Danisco's ingredient arm, Danisco Cultor, is involved in talks to acquire Germantown. Goodman Fielder's CEO David Hearn said earlier this month that he expected a deal to sell Germantown would be in place some time in May, but has not named potential bidders. Danisco has not commented on the report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast