DENMARK/AUSTRALIA: Danisco emerges as bidder for ingredient manufacturer, Germantown
Danisco has been identified as a potential bidder of Goodman Fielder's food ingredients producer Germantown. The Australian Financial Review reported today that Danisco's ingredient arm, Danisco Cultor, is involved in talks to acquire Germantown. Goodman Fielder's CEO David Hearn said earlier this month that he expected a deal to sell Germantown would be in place some time in May, but has not named potential bidders. Danisco has not commented on the report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund