DENMARK/AUSTRALIA: Danisco emerges as bidder for ingredient manufacturer, Germantown
Danisco has been identified as a potential bidder of Goodman Fielder's food ingredients producer Germantown. The Australian Financial Review reported today that Danisco's ingredient arm, Danisco Cultor, is involved in talks to acquire Germantown. Goodman Fielder's CEO David Hearn said earlier this month that he expected a deal to sell Germantown would be in place some time in May, but has not named potential bidders. Danisco has not commented on the report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning