CHINA: Danisco expanding in China
Danish food ingredient manufacturer Danisco has released an upbeat statement about its Chinese operations, which it launched in 1999 Danisco has its own factory in China, where ingredients including emulsifiers and functional systems for the food industry are produced. The group described sales as "roaring - net sales in China are at a three-digit million DKK figure and sales were up by 100% last year". On the basis of this, Danisco is opening a flavour factory in Kunshan, China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk