CHINA: Danisco expanding in China
Danish food ingredient manufacturer Danisco has released an upbeat statement about its Chinese operations, which it launched in 1999 Danisco has its own factory in China, where ingredients including emulsifiers and functional systems for the food industry are produced. The group described sales as "roaring - net sales in China are at a three-digit million DKK figure and sales were up by 100% last year". On the basis of this, Danisco is opening a flavour factory in Kunshan, China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant