CHINA: Danisco expanding in China
Danish food ingredient manufacturer Danisco has released an upbeat statement about its Chinese operations, which it launched in 1999 Danisco has its own factory in China, where ingredients including emulsifiers and functional systems for the food industry are produced. The group described sales as "roaring - net sales in China are at a three-digit million DKK figure and sales were up by 100% last year". On the basis of this, Danisco is opening a flavour factory in Kunshan, China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife