DENMARK: Danisco FDRs listed on the Helsinki Exchanges
Danisco A/S and Nordea Securities Oyj yesterday [Wednesday] entered into a new agreement where it is aimed that the bid price of Danisco FDRs listed on the Helsinki Exchanges will reflect as closely as possible the prevailing DKK price level for Danisco shares listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange during the period of 11 February and 15 March, 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO