DENMARK: Danisco FDRs listed on the Helsinki Exchanges
Danisco A/S and Nordea Securities Oyj yesterday [Wednesday] entered into a new agreement where it is aimed that the bid price of Danisco FDRs listed on the Helsinki Exchanges will reflect as closely as possible the prevailing DKK price level for Danisco shares listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange during the period of 11 February and 15 March, 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target