DENMARK: Danisco Flexible sale completed
Danisco A/S has initiated negotiations with the Belgian producer of frozen vegetables Ardovries n.v., Ardooie, for the takeover of Danisco Foods' activities in frozen vegetables and ready meals. The activities in question are primarily the operations in Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland and in Denmark in Orehoved/Rødby and Nyborg as regards the vegetable activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival