DENMARK: Danisco gains firm foothold in South East Asia
The acquisition of the Belgian-based flavour house, Perlarom, has enhanced ingredients giant Danisco´s position in South East Asia, the firm has revealed, as part of the deal involves the acquisition of Perlarom´s flavour plant in Singapore, as well as a sales office in China. The acquisition is of great strategic importance to Danisco´s presence in Asia Pacific, as Singapore is the Asian centre for all major flavour houses and experts, as well as an entrance to the entire South East Asian flavour market, which is experiencing solid growth rates. The offices in Singapore will provide the foundation for Danisco´s flavour activities in Asia Pacific.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin