DENMARK: Danisco gains firm foothold in South East Asia
The acquisition of the Belgian-based flavour house, Perlarom, has enhanced ingredients giant Danisco´s position in South East Asia, the firm has revealed, as part of the deal involves the acquisition of Perlarom´s flavour plant in Singapore, as well as a sales office in China. The acquisition is of great strategic importance to Danisco´s presence in Asia Pacific, as Singapore is the Asian centre for all major flavour houses and experts, as well as an entrance to the entire South East Asian flavour market, which is experiencing solid growth rates. The offices in Singapore will provide the foundation for Danisco´s flavour activities in Asia Pacific.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund