DENMARK: Danisco gains firm foothold in South East Asia
The acquisition of the Belgian-based flavour house, Perlarom, has enhanced ingredients giant Danisco´s position in South East Asia, the firm has revealed, as part of the deal involves the acquisition of Perlarom´s flavour plant in Singapore, as well as a sales office in China. The acquisition is of great strategic importance to Danisco´s presence in Asia Pacific, as Singapore is the Asian centre for all major flavour houses and experts, as well as an entrance to the entire South East Asian flavour market, which is experiencing solid growth rates. The offices in Singapore will provide the foundation for Danisco´s flavour activities in Asia Pacific.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK