DENMARK: Danisco gains firm foothold in South East Asia
The acquisition of the Belgian-based flavour house, Perlarom, has enhanced ingredients giant Danisco´s position in South East Asia, the firm has revealed, as part of the deal involves the acquisition of Perlarom´s flavour plant in Singapore, as well as a sales office in China. The acquisition is of great strategic importance to Danisco´s presence in Asia Pacific, as Singapore is the Asian centre for all major flavour houses and experts, as well as an entrance to the entire South East Asian flavour market, which is experiencing solid growth rates. The offices in Singapore will provide the foundation for Danisco´s flavour activities in Asia Pacific.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review