DENMARK/UK: Danisco interested in acquiring Quest
Danish sugar and ingredients group Danisco is reported to be considering making a pitch for Quest, the flavour and fragrance division of Imperial Chemicals Industries (ICI) of the UK. Danisco has already stated that it is conducting a study of all potential takeover candidates in the area of enzymes and flavours, and has made it known it has a war chest of some €10bn (US$1.098bn) to invest in expanding its core operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth