DENMARK: Danisco launches a sweet no-sugar-added alternative
Danish ingredients giant Danisco has launched Elevations 800, a new sugar alternative which it says enables dairies to produce creamy ice cream and and which can enable the production of indulgent frozen desserts for diabetics "Elevations 800 provides a niche that is not currently out there," insisted Cathy Miller, technical applications director - ingredients. "Most of the no-sugar-added products currently on the market are either no-fat or low-fat. This is a great tasting, indulgent product without the added sugar that many people need to avoid."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever