DENMARK: Danisco launches a sweet no-sugar-added alternative
Danish ingredients giant Danisco has launched Elevations 800, a new sugar alternative which it says enables dairies to produce creamy ice cream and and which can enable the production of indulgent frozen desserts for diabetics "Elevations 800 provides a niche that is not currently out there," insisted Cathy Miller, technical applications director - ingredients. "Most of the no-sugar-added products currently on the market are either no-fat or low-fat. This is a great tasting, indulgent product without the added sugar that many people need to avoid."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units