DENMARK: Danisco posts 8.5% rise in Q3 net profit
Danish food ingredients company Danisco has posted an 8.5% rise in third-quarter net profit to DKr178m (US$25.4m). Operating profit was up 6% to DKr495m, while operating margin was up one percentage point to 13%. Consolidated profit was up 9% to DKr178m. The company said earnings per share for the quarter rose 16% to DKr3.31.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre