DENMARK: Danisco preliminary results 2000-01
With the refocusing of Danisco being nearly completed, the Group is ready for further expansion in the ingredients segment. Cultor has been integrated faster than anticipated, and the financial benefits have been realised. Danisco is now ready for the next step under its clearly identified refocusing strategy: Further development and new acquisitions in the ingredients segment to consolidate the market position further and enhance efficiency. Danisco´s expansion is enabled primarily by a strong and stable cash flow.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch