DENMARK: Danisco preliminary results 2000-01
With the refocusing of Danisco being nearly completed, the Group is ready for further expansion in the ingredients segment. Cultor has been integrated faster than anticipated, and the financial benefits have been realised. Danisco is now ready for the next step under its clearly identified refocusing strategy: Further development and new acquisitions in the ingredients segment to consolidate the market position further and enhance efficiency. Danisco´s expansion is enabled primarily by a strong and stable cash flow.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"