DENMARK: Danisco preliminary results 2000-01
With the refocusing of Danisco being nearly completed, the Group is ready for further expansion in the ingredients segment. Cultor has been integrated faster than anticipated, and the financial benefits have been realised. Danisco is now ready for the next step under its clearly identified refocusing strategy: Further development and new acquisitions in the ingredients segment to consolidate the market position further and enhance efficiency. Danisco´s expansion is enabled primarily by a strong and stable cash flow.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix