DENMARK: Danisco reviews expansion in Russia
Food ingredients giant Danisco revealed today [Thursday] that 6-7 years after establishing a sales office in Moscow, the company is now generating annual sales worth three-digit million figures in DKK terms. And sales are increasing by 20 to 25% a year, Danisco added. The Moscow sales office and the Russian sales force of about a dozen people report to Danisco in Brabrand and Frederik Gejl-Hansen, President, EUROW. On the back of strong growth in Kazakhstan, he holds great expectations for the coming years - not only in Russia, but in several states within the Caucasus region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods