DENMARK: Danisco reviews expansion in Russia
Food ingredients giant Danisco revealed today [Thursday] that 6-7 years after establishing a sales office in Moscow, the company is now generating annual sales worth three-digit million figures in DKK terms. And sales are increasing by 20 to 25% a year, Danisco added. The Moscow sales office and the Russian sales force of about a dozen people report to Danisco in Brabrand and Frederik Gejl-Hansen, President, EUROW. On the back of strong growth in Kazakhstan, he holds great expectations for the coming years - not only in Russia, but in several states within the Caucasus region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund