DENMARK: Danisco sells condiments business
Danish ingredients giant Danisco has concluded an agreement with the newly established Bähncke A/S for the takeover of Danisco Foods´ business in Skælskør, Denmark, effective 30 April 2002. Bähncke A/S is owned by Erling Eskildsen and Erling Lindahl, through BLM Foods, and by KLI Invest. Morten Mortensen and Kaj Lykke Iversen are behind KLI Invest and will in future make up the board of directors in Bähncke A/S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival